Wink, Women Inkorporated® is a faith-based networking organization open to all women in business regardless of their religious affiliation. Wink offers the programs we do for a reason. Women need a welcoming and enriching environment to try new things, develop skills, meet new people and show what they’re capable of. Achieving and maintaining this makes for a richer life both personally and professionally. We want to walk women through the steps to help them be the best they were created to be.
Wink fulfills its Mission by:
- Providing opportunities to network with business women in their local community or through online platforms.
- Creating an environment that is fun, welcoming, and engaging to all women in business.
- Provide tools, training, workshops, and resources to partner with women for optimal success.
- Generously supporting local charities that impact women and children in our communities allowing for better opportunities for their futures.
- Delivering outstanding customer service to our members.
- Support women through life’s transitions.
- Offering opportunities for women to connect, grow and lead in life and business.
Wink leaders and members:
- Honor God and honor others.
- Exemplify compassion, kindness, forgiveness, and generosity to all women.
- Provide opportunities for women to connect, grow and lead in life and business.
- Live by the *Golden Rule* of “do unto others”.
- Practice honesty and integrity in life and business.
- Demonstrate Accountability and Responsibility – do what you say you will do; showing up is key!
- Are friendly and supportive to one another
- Have fun and help others grow in business!