Wink, Women Inkorporated®, is a for-profit women’s networking group. We are in business to help women in business network with other professionals; grow personally and professionally; and create, challenge, and exceed their business goals. It’s women helping women!We’re expanding nationally, and we want you to join us! We’re currently selling Wink In a Box℠ to support that expansion.
We Make It Easy!
Wink In a Box℠ offers you the opportunity to own and run a successful Women Inkorporated® chapter in your city. This all-inclusive leadership kit allows you to start, grow, and run a profitable, professional networking business serving other business women. Your Wink in a Box℠ comes with everything you need to:
- Attract profession women who want to network
- Encourage the right women to join your group
- Find and secure the right meeting space
- Easily create a monthly calendar of events with dynamic speakers and valuable content for your chapter members
- Follow-up with members and prospects to keep everyone engaged and encourage them to help you grow your chapter
And, most importantly, Wink In a Box℠ includes all of the training, support, tips and guidelines to operate your Wink chapter as a profitable business.
We Have a Proven Record
Wink is a nationally recognized networking brand with a 6-year track record to back it. Using Wink’s proven methods and existing resources, you can create a viable income stream and even grow your existing business by helping other women in business. With your own Wink chapter you will:
- Gain the instant credibility that comes with leadership
- Increase your exposure nationally via the Wink network
- Connect with local business women via Wink’s online visibility
- Give back to your community by helping other women connect, grow, and lead
- Create a monthly income stream with unlimited potential
Wink Wants You!
Wink Chapter Presidents take pride in, not only their success, but in the success of their members. Running a Wink chapter isn’t for everyone…it’s for exceptional women! If you are:
- A business owner, entrepreneur or professional woman
- Currently engaged in networking activities and actively participating in networking events in your area
- Outgoing, FUN and engaging
- Someone who inspires and motivates others
- An Achiever with strong relationship-building skills
- Motivated to help other business women succeed
then we want to hear from you! If you believe you have what it takes to build a Wink chapter in your city, take action today. Email us for more information on the Wink Chapter President Application and Guidelines: info [@] womeninkorporated.com